Hello all. I have decided to start a blog, mainly because I feel like I crowd my Facebook with
Too many illegible rants and raves. So I am subjecting you, my willing victim to them. Yay you!!
Since I have decided to remain anonymous (although the blabbermouth I am, that may change quickly), I will fill you in. Help you envision your giddy tormenter. You can call me A. Please without the word "hole" after it. I am 19, a U.S. Army wife, and an happily (and purposefully) 15 weeks pregnant with our first child. I won awards in my high school years for writing, artworks, and singing. My degree major is Elementary Education. I have a little over a year of credits earned and will begin my Sophmore year this fall, and hopefully finish it before I attain full motherhood. I am imperfect, I make mistakes like everyone else. I am 4'9", if you were wondering about the "little" part of my blog name. And as for the feirce, I have finally decided that this is MY life, and I am in control of it. It is hectic, it is crazy, and it is mine.
But I am feirce.
No comments:
Post a Comment